Saturday, September 27, 2008

Google: a Symbol of Freedom

"Freedom to a geek is the salvation to a soul!"
--Born Free--
born.free.1987@gmail.com

This is a special posting I am doing because, I believe it is very much timely. This morning, as I started my browser I got surprised to see the Google logo has changed. I wanted to know what is going on. So I followed the logo to the official blog of Google. Then I got to know this amazing incident of Google turning 10. I thought it is better to say a word or two about how Google gave me the freedom to do what I am doing write now.

Google is only 10 years old. So.... what does that mean? I think Google is a giant in his childhood. From the day this giant baby was born, he was known for his destiny. This is a baby born to bring freedom to the mankind. I believe that this goal of Google is not very much far away. For ten years, they have achieved so many victories for the Internet users, which are countless as well as extremely significant.

Thank you Google for every thing you have done! You will have a lot more to do for us in the future. This is a promise I give to you. "I will be with you in your good and bad times, because you well deserve it." For those who read this post, if you agree with me or not, please leave a comment on this post. And please make sure to send a posting to your own blog, wishing Google many happy returns of this day.



Many Happy Returns of the Day



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Google means "Information in your hands at the speed of light" You rock. Happy birthday Google.

Google for knowledge