Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Recomended for First Time Visitors

"Freedom to a geek is the salvation to a soul!"
--Born Free--
born.free.1987@gmail.com


    As I created this blog, I had a clear intention to do so.  I believe that what ever that is inside my mind, I should let it out as long as the majority of readers are not offended by it.  When I said majority, it is only because, I believe that I should never have freedom enough to limit others freedom.  Then that freedom becomes what we call authority.

    You may think that this person is crazy.  He is in one hand talking about freedom and then in the other hand he is talking about limiting it not to offend others.  For the curious reader, I would like to bring this point straight away.  If you are familiar with "Spider Man 1" movie, then you would remember the last thing Peter Parker (Spidy)'s uncle said to him before he got killed by a robber.

"With great power comes great responsibility!"

    Now, if you are lost and thinking what is the connection, keep reading.  I believe that the freedom is a gift, a power and a weapon which can be used for the common good or bad.  It is like handling the most advanced fighter jet ever built.  It is a great power which you must handle with great responsibility and respect.

    Freedom, as I have been emphasizing can be used for common good or bad.  The distinction between what to choose is up to you.  This blog has no rules, regulations or a specific topic other than having the freedom to talk about any thing.  I intend to keep posting about war, peace, crimes, hackers, geeks, matrixism, religion, technologies and even TV shows and movies.  By not limiting the flow of the posts to a single stream, I intend to protect the freedom of the "Heat of Freedom" it self.

    As I said, there are no stone etched rules to limit your freedom to comment.  I, being the admin (if there is another meaning to this word than being a control freak) would not even moderate your comments.  I would closely follow them of course.  One last request I kindly make to you is speak to others as you would like them to speak back to you.  Then we will have a nice dialog, without ever getting in to a flame war.

    Feel free to follow this blog and leave your comments.  Keep coming back if you don't find any interesting topic, since the topic is sure to change from posting to posting.  If you want to get personally in touch with me write to me.

Enjoy the ride of freedom

and feel the

Heat of Freedom

1 comment:

Zoey said...

Thanks for you commnet on my blog.

I'll do one better than check out your blog, I'll add it to my Blog under "other great blogs" keep on keeping on!

SUNSHINE Let the SUN SHINE on the corruption!

Louise